- Client Services Director: As an ambassador of Jesus Christ, the Client Services Director provides oversight and leadership to the center’s non-medical client services and programs, including training and supervising volunteers.
- Nurse Manager/Sonographer: Oversees the provision of patient care and medical services operations and performs patient care including pregnancy tests, limited obstetric ultrasounds, and STI testing and treatment, under the license and direction of the medical director.
To learn more about these positions or how you can turn your passion for the pro-life movement into a career, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees and volunteers at Hope in Northern Virginia as expected to:
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to sexual purity.
- Agree with and uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement on the Sanctity of Human Life, Statement on Marriage and Sexuality, and Vision and Mission Statements.