“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24
As we seek to do the Lord’s work, we know that the enemy will be active, seeking to divide us and lead us astray from His call. Therefore, we humbly request that you join us in praying for:
- Our clients: That women facing crisis pregnancies turn to us where they will hear a message of Hope, instead of the abortion clinic, where they will hear the fearful lies of the enemy. That they will know the sanctity of not only their babies’ lives, but theirs as well. And that the Lord will open their hearts to know His truth, power, and mercy.
- Our leadership: That our Board of Directors will be guarded against spiritual warfare and that the Lord will grant us wisdom to carry out His work in our community.
- Our staff and volunteers: That our staff and volunteers are given the words to speak and heart to hear when engaging with our clients. That the Lord uses them as vessels to educate and empower women to know the truth about God’s plan for them and their precious children.
- Our community: That we may see a day when the horror of abortion is erased.
- Stewardship: That the Lord will continue to provide the funds and people to carry out His work, and that we are good stewards of all provided to us so that we are able to bring Him glory.